Portslave (2001-07-05)

Portslave version 2001-07-05 is now on http://www.coker.com.au/portslave/

This version is working pretty well and will be uploaded to unstable in a
few days.  Please test it and let me know what you think.

Here's the latest change log.

portslave (2001-07-05) unstable; urgency=low

  * Added "make dep" support.

  * Added new code for de-referencing sym-links for device names.  This
will
    make locking work better regarding /dev/modem and /dev/ttyS* on devfs.
    Now we use absolute path names for all devices internally and strip
the
    "/dev/" from the start before writing to utmp.