Aptrex C3252A X-terminal

I've gotten my hands on two Aptrex Xterms. There is no documentation
whatsoever, and no software. I have absolutely no clue how these
terminals work, etc. I connected one to a fairly recent 17" monitor, and
it's getting stuck in a half on/half power save mode. Is there some key
to press to switch around resolution/refresh rates? I also have no
software, it is my understanding the machines use TFTP to grab the
kernel/whatever the x-terminal runs on. Does anybody have any more
information? I've tried searching, I'm coming up with no information.
I'd really like to get these machines up and running, as they seem
silent. Thank you for your help, _any_ information you might have is
appreciated!

David