Gratuitous Entertainment - ChatBreak

	Howdy Folks,

	I thought this might bring a smile to your faceand break up the day
a little. It's written with AOL chat room's in mind, but I suppose it
could apply to a mailing list as well! I hope you like it...

   Have you ever said this to someone????????

   "I'm just gettin' on for a MINUTE"

     I got up this morning, but haven't yet dressed.

     My dishes aren't done, and my house is a mess.

     Have not done my work, have not fed the cat,

     Just on line for a second, and popped in to "chat".

    <~>

     I used to watch TV, I used to cook Mex,

     I think I remember...yeah, I used to have SEX!

     I used to walk upright, now roll on my chair,

     Tho' it causes the neighborhood children to stare.

    <~>

     I wanted to travel around on the Net,

     Been too busy chatting to get on there yet.

     I wanted to spreadsheet, word process, or paint,

     But gettin' on with them is just what I ain't!

    <~>

     So much to learn and I wanted to but

     I'm too busy chatting and splitting a gut,

     Talkin' and listenin'...is it such a sin?

     Oh, gawd, what a fix I have got myself in!

    <~>

     Then up pops a name on my neat Buddy List,

     Think I'll go out and give HIS tail a twist!

     And in comes an IM from some weirdo guy

     I cuss 'im, insult 'im, and tell him "bye bye".

    <~>

     Is there a 12 step, support group, or such?

     For those of us folks who chat on too much?

     If there was a group, I would like it just fine,

     Except that it prob'ly would be here online!

    <~>

     Are there therapists here? I think that I saw some

     Its got me, its got me, its power is AWESOME.

     It's my new computer, I've had it one week,

     Now I look in the mirror and I see a "geek".

    <~>

     Or maybe a geekess, but I see the signs,

     Please help me, please help me, please get me offline!

     Or better, please Email a burger and fries,

     'Cause I'm staying ONLINE, at least 'til I die!!!

	Lol,

	Jim Richards

	P.S. I'm not the one who wrote it, in case you were wondering.
	I don't know who did.