Re: xserver won't listen

If you're tunneling X through ssh, you don't need to munge with
export DISPLAY, xauth, xhost, or any of that nonsense. Just make sure
your ssh X forwarding is enabled (or use -X at the command line).

You probably do want to disable tcp listening on 6000 and just use
ssh, for security's sake.

Vineet

* Jim Van Zandt (jrv@death.mitre.org) [010625 14:02]: