Re: [users] Re: [OT] Attn: HP Pavilion 9680C (US) owners

also sprach D-Man (on Tue, 03 Jul 2001 01:31:15PM -0400):
> Well, business is (almost entirely) built on _wants_ not _needs_.  Who
> _needs_ a computer in the first place, after all?  All we _need_ is
> water, food, shelter, clothes, and companionship :-).

except that my 486 greatly facilitates keeping track of letters i
wrote, and it is a nice gateway to the informational resources of the
internet. en plus, it helps keep in touch in today's world of
globetrotters. but you knew all that.

chaos reigns within.
reflect, repent, reboot.
order shall return.