Re: Would like to ask for some information regarding about debian's installation

Hmm, this reminds me of an article I read at www.debianplanet.org this
week on installing an X terminal server using debian.  In the article
chroot was
used to create the base file system for the x terminal server.  Perhaps a
variation on this technique could be used.

The other option would be vmware...yeah it's proprietary but it would be
perfect for grabbing screenshots on an install all the way through.

Greg

--
Greg Rowe
Paranoia is a virtue.