Re: migrating debian unstable to debian testing ?

On Tue, 3 Jul 2001, Bostjan Muller wrote:

> I'd like to know if there is any way of downgrading all packages from Debian
> unstable (sid) version to Debian testing (woody) version?

Hmmm, I seem to recall a message (a month or so ago) stating that you
could force a downgrade by "pinning" all the packages to testing, then
doing a dist-upgrade.

I'd backup everything first and have a working rescue disk on hand
before trying it... well, if I didn't like living dangerously.  ;)

- Bruce