X keys not relaxed anymore

Hello,

I have upgraded to woody, but I found out that the Home and End keys don't
work anymore in my xterms. I have always been proud that Debian uses these
keys correctly. I remember that I was asked for my keyboard settings
when upgrading. My XF86Config looks like this:

Section "Keyboard"
        Protocol "Standard"
        XkbRules    "xfree86"
 	XkbModel    "pc101"
        XkbLayout   "us"
        XkbVariant  ""
        XkbOptions  ""
EndSection

or

Section "Keyboard"
        Protocol "Standard"
	XkbDisable
EndSection

I have tried both but without success. Anyone experienced this too?

Thanks in advance,
Sebastiaan

--
  NT is the OS of the future. The main engine is the 16-bit Subsystem
  (also called MS-DOS Subsystem). Above that, there is the windoze 95/98