Re: Dial in to dsl server

Sure, you can do it; you'll need to use pppd. Check out the ISP guide from
the Debian site for techniques. But your premise is incorrect; telocity
does provide dialup for when you're on the road:

http://www.directvinternet.com/pages/remote.html

Andrew J Perrin - andrew_perrin@unc.edu - http://www.unc.edu/~aperrin
      269 Hamilton Hall, CB#3210, Chapel Hill, NC 27599-3210 USA