Re: 質問です。

If you have a (fast) internet connection you should be OK.  You can
download two or three floppies from Debian's web site, and that is all
you need to install.  The rest of the distribution is downloaded from
the internet.

If you haven't got a fast connection, it can take a while.  But I did
it on a 56K modem...

Neil.

[Sorry, my Japanese input is broken at present]