Re: security report

On Mon, Jul 02, 2001 at 11:41:30AM -0400, Faheem Mitha wrote:
> I got the following security audit of a machine I recently installed
> Debian 2.2r3 on. I have run apt-get update and apt-get upgrade on it. The
> most serious problem appears to be with ssh. What should I do about this,
> if anything?

Your /etc/apt/sources.list should contain this line:

deb http://security.debian.org/ potato/updates main contrib non-free

If it doesn't, put it there and try upgrading again.  If that still
leaves you with security problems, then hopefully someone more
knowledgeable than I will answer.

--
Tom
"I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have."