Re: Screensaver doesn't work anymore ...

> A better solution in times like these is to find out where the files
> are being sought: if you have a config file that searches in
> /usr/X11R6/bin/lmorph, change the *config* file to
> /usr/X11R6/lib/xscreensaver. I'd say to start by opening up
> ~/.xscreensaver and seeing if it uses absolute (and obsolete) paths.

I do not seem to have .xscreensaver in /home/user...mine is in
/etc/X11/app-defaults and I just added it to my PATH , however there seems to be
other issues:

My demo mode isn't working in controll-center, however.. I ran xscreensaver-demo
and when hitting "demo" I get error about screensaver not running on display :0.0
and I also noticed the command line at bottom said ..pedal....pedal isn't
installed and I couldn't get it via apt-get install......

thanks
lee
-=====