Re: [users] Re: random lines

also sprach Thomas J. Hamman (on Sun, 01 Jul 2001 01:32:54PM -0400):
> I like Python. :)

mailman is written in python, right? from my experience, python
scripts always take 1-2 seconds to load before they execute. that's
kind of a pain.

i don't know how python and shell interact - since i plan to use
mpg123 for this (and eventually want to CGI the thing, so as to be
able to take the monitor off my MP3 machine (a 486-DX33 btw with a
digital-analog converter on its parallel port - a 486 can either
decode in realtime, or play in realtime :->)

f u cn rd ths, u cn gt a nce jb in th prgrmng indstry