Re: [users] Email List Server software

also sprach Tom Kocourek (on Sat, 30 Jun 2001 02:10:43PM -0400):
> Any recommendation as to which List Server software best handles MIME encoded
> messages?

AFAIK, MIME is handled by most of them, since any list server really
only speaks SMTP and treats the message as text.

i would personally suggest mailman over giants like majordomo, ezmlm,
and listserv because it can do everything that you (i) want it to do,
and more because it has a nice user interface.

ezmlm is a nice alternative and prolly the way to go if you run qmail,
but majordomo and listproc have archaic configuration which is just
too complex for me to be admining it day in day out.

consciousness: that annoying time between naps.