Re: browsing people.debian.org/~someone

"nico de haer" <nicodehaer@yahoo.com> wrote:
>Most times i need updates for potato i get redirected to
>people.debian.org/~someone. The stuff you can find there can be woth gold in
>some cases. Up to now i have found no way to find out who all the
>'~someone's are nor what they did for us. I can't find a way to browse this
>part of the debian site.

Yep, those are the home pages of individual Debian developers on one of
the Debian servers. There's no general way to find out what's there,
partly because it's all unofficial. If a developer has put something
useful on people.d.o, he or she usually advertises it in places where
other people might be interested in it; often that's one or more of the
Debian mailing lists, so you could try appropriate searches at
http://lists.debian.org/. A few end up linked from the main Debian web
site.