Re: Installing with 2.4 and ReiserFS

Adam Warner wrote:

> Grab the latest Debian reiserfs boot disks and use them to do the
> install. Then you'll have reiserfs as your boot partition the _easy_
> way.

Possibly dumb question, but I have an existing ext2fs system. Is there
an easy (or even a not so easy) way of changing it to ReiserFS without
reinstalling everything? Is there a friendly ext2-to-Reiser conversion
tool that I can run in single-user mode? Or do I really have to rebuild
the system from scratch if I want ReiserFS on all partitions?

Craig