test of mail from this list <ignore?>

if you're reading this, I'm testing getting mail from this list.  My ISP had
mail problems, and I've not received mail for a couple of days.  Some lists are
now coming in, and I'm testing the others.  I've tried mail to
debian-user-request with subject and body of 'help' (supposed to get me a help
message, right?) but received no reply.  If you're feeling kind, reply to me
personally (if it's still less than 2 hours after this mail hits the list) so
at least I know it's getting through.

Thanks,

Rich Rudnick <rich@pinute.com>