Re: Nvi saved the file language.dat

As I've read in the net, I've configured the language for latex
modifying language.dat file by hand decommenting Italian (I didn't use
texconfig!).

Now, at each boot, I'm receiving a message like this:

Nvi recovery program [28/06/01 16:05 +0000]:
> On Wed Jun 27 19:40:15 2001, the user root was editing a
> file named /usr/share/texmf/tex/generic/config/language.dat
> on the machine debian, when it was saved for recovery. You
> can recover most, if not all, of the changes to this file
> using the -r option to vi:
>
> 	vi -r /usr/share/texmf/tex/generic/config/language.dat

And issuing the following command:

dada@debian:/usr/share/texmf/tex/generic/config$ vi -r language.dat

No files named language.dat, readable by you, to recover

What shall I do?

Ciao

Vittorio