Re: (OT) Perl books

On Thursday 28 June 2001 15:52, Michael Merten wrote:

> I got really good results from the Perl CD Bookshelf.  It's
> worth every extra penny to have the (fully indexed) resources of
> 6 perl books available at the click of a browser button.

I can heartily second that recommendation.  After I bought Learning Perl and
Programming Perl and the Cookbook, I found the CD Bookshelf.  For the price
of any two of O'Reilly's Perl books, you get five or six of them cross
indexed and hyperlinked.  Best money I've spent in a while.

--
Bud Rogers <budr@sirinet.net>   http://www.sirinet.net/~budr
All things in moderation.  And not too much moderation either.