Re: (OT) Perl books

I have come to relize you don't really need a book for
perl. You can learn most of perl online. Just search
for "Perl Tutorial" on google. But then again I think
if you are begining programming. You should most likely
start with C. Its tougher but you can pick up a language
pretty fast after learning C. Just my personal opinion.

--adeo of alpha