new portslave

In a few days time I will upload a new version of Portslave into unstable.

It has the following new features:

Man pages for all programs.

New boolean type for the config files and better defaults for config
files.  Also added some extra checks for bad data in config files.

Many (hopefully most or even all) memory leaks squashed.

RADIUS logging that works properly, doesn't log entries for user
"(NULL)", and that does log bytes sent and received for PPP (will log
packets sent and received as soon as PPPD does the right thing).

Made it work with version 2.4.1 of pppd.

Made logging work properly on 2.2.x kernels.

Fixed one condition where portslave wouldn't exit on error.

Turned on all warnings in gcc and fixed everything that was reported.

Made lock file generation work with devfs style names, used the same code
as the regular pppd so that Portslave and pppd won't open the same port.

This is a very significant update with lots of changes.  Currently it's
passing all my tests (and I will test it more before I release it).

If you desperately need the new features or feel like doing some testing
I will be puting new test versions on http://www.coker.com.au/portslave/ .
If you are happy with the way it's currently working and don't want to
risk something breaking then you may want to put portslave on hold.