[OT] Mozilla/Java: xpicleanup.dat files wanted

There is currently a bug filed at bugzilla.mozilla.org which covers the problems with java plugin installation. As expected, the xpicleanup process keeps running after mozilla exits so that it can finish replacing/changing/removing files that were previously in use.

Consequently, the xpicleanup.dat file contains information on the tasks that the xpicleanup process was working on at shutdown. I would appreciate it if one or more of the people that reported problems with the java plugin install could email me their xpicleanup.dat files before deleting them so that I can submit them to the mozilla development team (it would proably be better if you sent them directly to me so as to not add extra, unwanted traffic to this list). Also, could you run a 'ps ax | grep xpi' and let me know if there was an xpicleanup process running when you got the file.

Thanks and sorry for being off topic.