newbies and mutt

Hi to all!

This appeared in Debian Weekly News - June 25th, 200. And I found the site
*very* useful for configuring mutt! Now I have mutt looking the way I want!

>From Debian Weekly News - June 25th:

Newbie Tip: If you haven't tried using Mutt to read your mail, you
should give it a whirl. First, "apt-get install mutt" and then run
"mutt" to read your messages. To see how powerful the customization
features are, you can visit a web site and [10]download some example
configurations there.

10. http://linuxbrit.co.uk/mutt/

ps: I apologize sending this email to all of you who already received Debian
News...

Cheers

Marcelo

--