Re: Java and flash plugin for Mozilla

Chun Kit Edwin Lau wrote:

Hi,

	Can you plz tell me which version of mozilla are you using. Mine is 0.9.1 (the latest)? In my case, the program seems to install normally, but just that xpicleanup.dat that causes mozilla not to start.  Also, flash doesn't even work for me.

Edwin Lau

I'm currently running the 2001062609 nightly build which is a development version of 0.9.2. As I mentioned in my last follow-up, you might want to try running a kill -HUP on the xpicleantup process instead of deleting the file. That process is what's making mozilla think that it's still running.

As to flash, how are you going about installing it? Your problem might be there.