ident spoof ? now what ?

Hi,

As some people here, I had problems with libpam when I updated my (-Sid-) distro yesterday. I did what was suggested, I got my hands on the newest version coming from http://incoming.debian.org and everything went OK.

Now there's something funny happening. I'm also running oidentd on the server (one of the few ident daemon that supports IP Masquerading. I have no choice here since Undernet prevents some ISPs (mine for instance) to get on their net without Ident.

Anyway, to make a long story short, somewhere on my system there's a config file that says that on IRC my full id should be : [username]@you.are.a.unixnerd.org instead of [username]@my_isp_fqdn

Now ... 1- What does that, and 2- how do I revert to previous config ?

It's not a oidentd thing by the way. I tried pIdentd, same result (anyway oidentd's spoofing feature was off, before you ask).

So how do I put a correct ident there ?

Is it as I suspect a PAM issue ? I swear the only configuration change I had lately was the PAM upgrade of yesterday.

Regards,

Jeff