Re: searching for old releases of debian

On Tue, Jun 26, 2001 at 01:57:57PM +0200, Piotr Krukowiecki uttered:
> On archive.debian.org the oldest release is buzz.
> I have debian 0.93r6, but only binaries for i386.
> Does anybody has any older releases?
>
> Thanks :)

archive.debian.org only archives offical releases, of which Buzz was the
first.
You aren't trying to stockpile Debian CD's are you? I'm still trying to find
my Potato and Hamm CDs. (I know where my slink set is)

--
                                                    Steve
  "I'm a sysadmin because I couldn't beat a blind monkey in a coding contest."