RE: Unidentified subject!

I have the same problem, just wait for a fix... =(

Edwin Lau

-----Original Message-----
From: Mart van de Wege [mailto:mvdwege@wanadoo.nl]
Sent: June 25, 2001 3:36 PM
To: Debian User List
Subject: Unidentified subject!

Well, it seems like this is one of those weeks. Just did an upgrade
(running sid), saw some pam packages being upgrade, and now I can't log in
to my desktop machine anymore. It even refuses ssh connections from my
laptop. Thank $WHOEVER that I had a shell running on a virtual console,
but aside from that? He's dead Jim.
Anyone else see this? should I rush out and file a bug for this, or will
it be fixed tomorrow, so just upgrading will fix it?

Mart