Re: Transfers interrupted when uploading

Alberto> Problems arise when I try to serve files by either uploading
Alberto> them directly via ssh or ftp towards some remote, or by
Alberto> connecting to a remote and try to retrieve files from my
Alberto> machine.

It seems that your modem is giving up after a while. Try upgrading to
the latest kernel (2.2.19) and PCMCIA packages to see if it works
better.

(I assume it's a PCMCIA modem since you're working on a laptop. If
it's an internal modem, you probably should visit www.linmodems.org to
find the latest drivers for it.)

--
G. ``Iggy'' Geens - ICQ: #64109250