ssh

I"m using apt-get to install some things and while ( likely due to running
testing/unstable? ) I am having trouble with dependencies not going throuugh my
main concern is:

ssh:

the programs usually install fine but seems like everytime i get:

Setting up ssh ( 2.5.2p2-0progeny1)...
No override present.

dpkg: error processing ssh (--configure):
subprocess post-installation script returned error exit status 2
dpkg:dependency problems prevent configuration of ssh-askpass-gnome:
ssh-askpass-gnome depends on ssh (>=1:1:2pre7-4):however:
Package ssh is not configured yet.

sorry for any mis-types but my paste from console (need to re-config mouse
<g>)..

thanks :)
lee
-====