Re: upgrading award bios to see ide 40mb disk

Hy.

Yes, it is quite easy:

Download the flash-tool (search under:
www.unicore.com, I think:
http://www.unicore.com/forms/leads/bios_upgradeform3.cfm)
and the newest patch for your BIOS (should be easy ;-) )

Then just execute the flash utility like it is described in a readme or on the
homepage.
(Normally, under DOS, it looks like this:

programmname patchname
)

Very important:

*DONT* shut down the computer or press reset before the flashing is finished!

You will kill damage your BIOS normally irreparable...

regards

Sebastian Nerz

PS I am sorry for not giving more detailed links but my internet connection is
not that good this days...