Re: changing hostname

Not exactly -- the authorized_keys file has five space-separated
fields: options bits exponent modulus comment. Options is where
options are specified (and is an optional field), and comment is still
comment. Changing hostname, or anything else, in the comment field
will not affect operability in any way.

Vineet

* Joost Kooij (joost@topaz.mdcc.cx) [010622 13:41]: