locale error on potato

Hi!

Since I switched back from sid to potato and installed the Ximian Gnome
Desktop I often get the following warning message:

  perl: warning: Setting locale failed.
  	LANGUAGE = (unset),
  	LC_ALL = (unset),
  	LANG = "en.ISO8859-1"

The locale setting on potato seems to be different than that one sid.
So, how do I correct this?

TIA.

Greetings,

Stefan.

--
 Stefan Bellon * <mailto:sbellon@sbellon.de> * <http://www.sbellon.de/>
 PGP 2.6 and GnuPG (OpenPGP) keys available from my home page

 99% of accidents occur at home ... stay safe, go out lots!