Re: Startx

On Sun, Jun 24, 2001 at 12:48:44PM +0200, Rutgher Pruijm uttered:

<deleted - since it's HTML>

Don't post in HTML, it's evil and will probably make people ignore you.
You need to install xserver-common and xbase-clients.
That should get down everything you need to run X.

--
                                                    Steve
  "I'm a sysadmin because I couldn't beat a blind monkey in a coding contest."