Re: Exim and *outgoing* AUTH?

So, what you're telling me, it seems, is that I'm out of luck because
Telocity says "AUTH=LOGIN" where a sensible system would say "AUTH
LOGIN". It seems like that could be hacked in code (he says
innocently....); any way of simply forcing exim to use LOGIN
authentication, regardless of what it finds from EHLO?

   Andrew J. Perrin - Assistant Professor of Sociology
        University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill
269 Hamilton Hall CB#3210, Chapel Hill, NC 27599-3210 USA
   andrew_perrin@unc.edu - http://www.unc.edu/~aperrin