Re: TrueType Font Guide feedback

It's a doc that describes how to get TrueType fonts set up correctly on
your Debian system.  There is an older (and slightly outdated) version
for Debian 2.2/stable with XFree86 3.3.6, and the new version I just
posted for Debian testing/unstable with XFree86 4.

There are some Debian packages for the actual fonts; unfortunately they
don't do everything you need to get them working.  This doc is that bit
of glue.

I'm hoping to have time to add more info to it on how to use
non-packaged TrueType fonts; as of now you have to kind of infer a lot
of stuff in that situation :-/.  But, note that the Microsoft core fonts
(like Arial, etc.) do have a Debian package (in testing/unstable).

  http://www.paulandlesley.org/linux/

 Paul D. Smith <psmith@baynetworks.com>    HASMAT--HA Software Methods & Tools