Re: LS120 and Amiga

Hi,

> I just purchased a LS120 superdrive and it works correct for ordinary
> pc formatted floppy's. But when I insert a 880KB Amiga formatted floppy,
> the drive complains:
> hda: The drive reports both 737280 and 0 bytes as its capacity
>
> Is there a way to tweak the drive? I am told that with this drive it is
> possible to read amiga formatted disks on pc.

Did you mount it with the correct options?:-

mount -t affs /dev/fd0 /media/floppy ??

You need the affs module loaded I think.  I havent done this for years,
but if I remember, the issue was actually with the floppy controller and
amiga formatted disks, not the drives.  If that doesnt work or you did
that then I cannot help :p

HtH,

- Chris.