RE: Problem with cdrecord

This is a known bug. If I understand things correctly the package was
compiled with kernel v 2.4, while unstable still uses kernel 2.2.

People claim that recompiling from source works (with warnings)

I am however eagerly awaiting a fixed deb

For more information see the Bug reports on this package on the
Debian web site.

Dave

On 21-Jun-2001 Kari Ruohonen wrote:
> When trying to write a cdimage created with mkisofs (data files) to
> a CDR
> I get the following error:
>
> trane:/# cdrecord -v dev=0,0,0 cdimage.img
> Cdrecord 1.10a18 (i686-pc-linux-gnu) Copyright (C) 1995-2001 Jörg
> Schilling
> TOC Type: 1 = CD-ROM
> cdrecord: Invalid argument. Cannot get mmap for 4198400 Bytes on
> /dev/zero.

snip snip snippety snip

E-Mail: d.l.whiteley@ee.leeds.ac.uk