Re: video card for dvd

Thomas Halahan wrote:

> dear deb-user
>
> i want to upgrade my video card for good DVD playback with a tv out,
> with 32Mb or more i presume. however there is so much choice out
> there i would like some suggestions. if anyone has had any success
> with their vid configuartion for DVD playback please tell me what
> card you have. i am not interested in games, just video playback
> quality and color.
>
> tom

Hi Tom

I looked to nvidias website, and it seems that the new nv-driver
supports TV-out on most cards.
However, I do not own such a card and did not try it out. Have a look at
http://www.nvidia.com/view.asp?PAGE=linux

joerg
--
Did you know that if you play a Windows 2000 cd backwards, you
will hear the voice of Satan?

That's nothing!  If you play it forward, it'll install Windows 2000.