Re: TrueType Font Guide feedback

On 20 Jun 2001, Paul D. Smith wrote:
> %% Ross Boylan <RossBoylan@stanfordalumni.org> writes:
>
>   rb> Thanks for making this available; I used the one for 4.x, as I
>   rb> used the earlier one. It's very helpful.
>
> Welcome!

[snip]

A couple of typos, which you've probably already spotted:

In section 5.1 an extra " has crept into the command:
	grep 'iso8859-1' fonts.alias > msttcorefonts.alias

And in section 6.2 the font path should be:

	/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/TrueType

Other than that, everything worked as advertised for me - thanks.

Anthony

--
Anthony Campbell - running Gnu/Debian Linux (Windows-free zone).
For electronic books (Homeomythology and The Assassins of Alamut), skeptical

Those who chase originality ... are more likely to find they have caught
instead her ugly sister, eccentricity...          [F.L. Lucas]