Re: Sendmail wont accept outside mail properly

(following up on myself, oh the joy)

On Tue, 19 Jun 2001 13:52:30 +0200, Robert Waldner writes:
>On Tue, 19 Jun 2001 06:36:01 CDT, James Brents writes:
>>I realize this, and this makes it odd. But I can't even issue the RCPT TO:
>>command because the MAIL FROM: line is rejected.
<snip>
>You wouldn´t have FEATURE(nodns) in your sendmail.mc and just tcpd or
> the like querying in DNS? Wild guess, but...

Ah, and have you tried rebuilding your aliases, just to make sure you
 haven´t got bitten by the recent libdb-woes in testing/unstable?

cheers,
&rw
--
-- OS/X: Because making Unix user-friendly
-- was easier than debugging Windows.