Re: Sendmail wont accept outside mail properly

local-host-names is for incomming mail ie "RCPT To: foo@bar.com"  Not the
>From line.   Someone else cansay if this is correct BUT interms of getiing
what you need you have 2 scenarios.

1) You are running the sendmail daemon on a host perminantly connected to
   the Net.
	If this is the case you need to go through the appropriate channels to
	get your domain name delegated to your system
2) If your not perminantly connected to the 'Net you can cheat by adding
	FEATURE(accept_unresolvable_names) to /etc/mail/sendmail.mc
	rebuild the cf and try it again.

Yours Tony.

/*
 * --Albert Einstein