solved --> USB modules

On Fri, Jun 15, 2001 at 08:46:12PM +0200, Andrea Vettorello wrote:
<SNIP>
> I've only used a USB mouse with an Apple Cube and with a Lombard G3 (i.e. not with the x86 architecture),
> but you don't say if you have enabled the "input core support" in your kernel (or the way is called in the
> 2.2.19)...
<SNIP>
Yup; it's compiled in.  I just screwed up, trying to get too many things
working in one kernel.  I had to modify the analog joystick entries in
major.h to make the old input driver work with a new style filesystem.
That resulted in conflicts with usb mice wanting the same majors.

Vojtech put in a marathon email session getting me straightened out on
Friday.  I am now (relatively) enlightened :)

Thanks to all who helped with this!
--
Mike Pfleger

There's seventy brilliant people on earth.
Where are they hiding?
"Yashar" -Cabaret Voltaire (off of "2x45")