Homepage and resume builder (hrbuilder)

Hi,

I have a a sort of setup in tex, which allows me to generate my resume
and homepage out of one tex file. It basically creates a print version
and an online version of the resume (or CV).

I would like to know how other people solve this problem. I tried
searching, but couldn't find anything which would allow me to do this,
and I know that a lot of people would want something similar.

The online version incorporates links and stuff. It is still very
preliminary. The features are barebone, and the online version doesn't
look very attractive. The print version could also be prettier.

I intend to package my efforts (not strictly mine, but I have taken over
the setup from the original author to maintain and extend) and make
a debian package available. However I would like to know how others
address this problem, and comments on my efforts.

An example is available at my homepage
http://www.infofin.com/viral
The My resume link is the online version, whereas the PDF is the print
version.

The package is available from
http://www.infofin.com/viral/downloads/hrbuilder-0.1.tar.gz

It requires you to have latex, pdflatex and tex4ht.

If anyone's interested, please drop me a line. I intend to work on this
next week, and I'm open to criticisms. :-)

Thanks,

viral

PS: Please cc: me replies, as I don't read debian-user.

--
There's someone in my head but its not me.