Re: NETSCAPE 6.0, 6.01 & 6.1 PROBLEM!! (SOLVED)

Thank you Kent!!!

	It works perfectly.

			Angel

Kent West wrote:

aparra wrote:

I have the debain 2.2 instaled, and i try tu use any of the new versions from netscape, but I can use any plugins, neither the ones preinstaled. With "about:plugins" I get the correct directory "/usr/local/netscape/plugins" but I Only get the libnull plugin and if I make a manual instalation of anyone it doesn`t recognize it.

    Any idea???

        Thank all you for your help

            Angel

This may or may not have any bearing on Netscape; it did fix my Mozilla plugins problems on Debian. I found it at:
http://www.linuxarkivet.nu/mlists/redhat-list/0102/msg02707.html

For you list searchers of the future:

environment:
RedHat 6.2
most if not all errata updates
mozilla 0.8 talkback binary mozilla nightly from 20010224 mozilla installed in user's home dir ( suspect this will work in /usr
also)
Issue:  no jre (java plugin) registerd after install no flash pluging
after install
   no working Flash plugi