Re: XMMS: root can / user can not listen Audio CDs

On Mon, Jun 18, 2001 at 05:52:20PM +0200, Robert Voigt wrote:
> On Monday 18 June 2001 02:18, Robin Gerard wrote:
> > Sorry for this supid question : How to remove a user
> > of a group ? i.e. do the contrary of addgroup.
> > TIA
>
> My Debian book says there is no convenient equivalent to addgroup _yet_.

	Hello There,

		I would like to try and give a quick simple answer. I hope I
	understand the question, it seems simple enough.

addgroup <group>    - add a group that does not currently exist to the
system

delgroup <group>    - delete a currently existing group from the system

adduser <user> <group>    - add a user to a an already existing group

deluser <user> <group>    - delete a user that currently belongs to the
specified group from that group

Just check out the man pages fro those commands, of course.

	Hope that helps,

	Jimmy Richards