fetchmail question

Hi everybody,

I'm using fetchmail in a system-wide configuration, with a global
/etc/fetchmailrc that looks like this:

***********
# Ausgabe geht an Syslog daemon, erscheint in /var/log/messages
set syslog
set postmaster "postmaster"

# Alle 2 Minuten wird einmal Mail geholt
set daemon 120

poll server1 with proto POP3
	user "user1" there with password "*******" is asuzuki here

poll server2 with proto POP3
	user "user2" there with password "*******" is asuzuki here
own a laptop, which only needs to access personal mail.

My question is how do I leave mail on server for the first account
but download&delete it for the second one.
When I used a single-user setup of fetchmail, I just typed fetchmail -k
but I don't know how to tell the fetchmail daemon to do so.
Can anybody help?

Alex
--
Alex Suzuki ..:.. asuzuki@bluewin.ch ..:.. http://www.cynox.ch
GEEK code:  GCS d+(-) s a--- C+++ UL P+ L+++ !E  W++ N++ o? K?