Re: Also...

In short, yes linuxconf is in the stable distribution but you should
edit those files by hand.  At least look at what linuxconf does to those
files but I find that I don't really understand something untill I can
edit the config file and make it do what I want.  With tools like linux
conf your stuck only being able to do what someone else thinks you want
to do.

run:

	#apt-cache search linuxconf

it sould show you a few packages that pertain to linuxconf.  Then you
can run:

	#apt-cache show <package-name>

and get all sorts of info about the package.

HTH,
Andy