getting mad!

> Sorry but I'm a brand new Linux user, so I'm really in trouble!!
>
> I need to configure a tftp server to download a configuration image from a
> remote router.
> The following is the xinetd.conf and the tftp configuration file (included
> in xinetd.d) that I'm using:
#
# Simple configuration file for xinetd
#
# Some defaults, and include /etc/xinetd.d/

defaults
{
        instances               = 60
        log_type                = SYSLOG authpriv
        log_on_success     = HOST PID
        log_on_failure         = HOST RECORD
}
includedir /etc/xinetd.d

# default: off
\
#       protocol.  The tftp protocol is often used to boot diskless \
#       workstations, download configuration files to network-aware
printers, \
#       and to start the installation process for some operating systems.
service tftp
{
        socket_type        = dgram
        wait                    = yes
        user                   = nobody
        log_on_success  += USERID
        log_on_failure      += USERID
        server                 = /usr/sbin/in.tftpd
        server_args         = -cs /tftpboot
        disable               = no
}

> When I try to download the router cofiguration to the Linux machine via
> tftp, I get the following error message:
>
> %Error opening tftp:// 156.54.2.42/<filename> (Undefined error)

How can I solve this?