Re: [OT?] ugly screen fonts in .pdf files

This might be an acroread problem. I have noticed that acroread for
Linux (and all other unices) displays text very ugly, but the windows
one shows them fine. So if you have a .pdf created with pdflatex (as I
do very often, because I need to print them out at university, and there
is no LaTeX :-(( ), it might look ugly on a linux (sun,sgi,...)screen,
but print out perfectly, and look good on windows screens. Have you
tried to look at one of your documents on a windows PC?

joerg

--
Did you know that if you play a Windows 2000 cd backwards, you
will hear the voice of Satan?

That's nothing!  If you play it forward, it'll install Windows 2000.