Local non-mirror debian archive

I'm looking to set up a local debian archive which largely ignores the
offical site.  apt-move looked promising, but it's too concerned with
mirroring.

I want to have a directory on a fileserver that I can just throw debs
into and have them (in an apt-move like fashion) turned into a usable
archive for other machines on the network.  Even if they're obsolete or
from a non-debian source.  And preferably without concern for whether
they're stable, unstable, testing, frozen, potato, slink, woody, bo,
sid, hamm, main, contrib, non-free, non-US, or none of the above.

I'm not even really that concerned with maintaining the official
archive's organizational scheme; this archive will only be running
around 300 packages instead of 4000 and pretty much every one of them
will be installed on every machine in the company.  The primary area of
variation will be that some machines run X and others don't.

Does any tool currently exist that will create an archive of this sort
for me?  If not, where can I find documentation on setting it up manually?

--
That's not gibberish...  It's Linux. - Byers, The Lone Gunmen
Geek Code 3.12:  GCS d? s+: a C++ UL++++$ P++>+++ L+++>++++ E- W--(++) N+